Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Memoirs of my old travels

I am writing today fast forward 10 years of my life. A lot has changed, mostly me being from a carefree young lady to a full-pledged mother. Right at this moment, I am on duty on my own pharmacy, a tought that never came to my mind 10 years ago, since I had the last entry on this blog. I also never thought that I would still be able to write, let alone have access to this blogsite. I used to have a very active and fast paced lifestyle, right at the heart of Manila, Philippines where I was working before. I used to work on weekdays, and travel and have fun during the weekends, which I usually look forward to during the work week. If I am not travelling, I was having fun outside with my friends. Weekends are the best. Until I got married and had kids. My life had a total turn, I moved from the busy city to the laid back life in the province the southern part of the country. The partying stopped, and it turned to taking care of my kids. I set up my own pharmacy as I think there is a necessity and a demand somehow of a pharmacy in the place. It also made me retire from working in the the office and at the same time practice my profession. I lived a fairly contented life, although I have to admit that I also miss my routine and adventures in work and travel sometimes. I have my own travel adventures right now in this island and maybe that's what I will be writing about in the next entries. Okay, now I gotta go and close my shop. Have fun reading my next entries!

No comments: